Saturday, April 12, 2014

Younique Tutorial and Name Brand Dupes

Sorry for the hiatus ... I have had too much going on and hadn't had a chance to write anything on this blog. I have to others and I lived a dream of being a Makeup Artist at a Runway Bridal show at a Women's Expo. It was a dream of a life time. I will show the looks here in the next couple of days or weeks depending on my schedule.

I think do to some issues seen in the video and that I need an eyebrow wax.
This picture does not do the look justice.

I had two purposes for this video. One to showcase how our pigments are of greater size and just as good if not better then the higher priced eye shadows. Both the Urban Decay and MAC's retail for at least 18.00 while ours are 10.00. Brown Script is by far my favorite MAC pigment so I am overjoyed we have it. I also wanted to do it as a tutorial just to give anyone an idea how to get out of our comfort zone. I rarely where a blue color but dang it ... it is fun on occasion.

Please check out this you tube video. It is a little long but Its because I am going back and forth for a comparison. It would not take you so long to do... I promise :D



Here is the link to my current party or if you want to reap the rewards of free product and half price let me know I can help you set your own party up. :D  
Please check out my other social media sites 
** My Tumblr and twitter features everything including my personal blog which is not always a happy place but wanted to warn folks as I want this to be a happy place. **


No comments:

Post a Comment