Sunday, March 23, 2014

Younique Blushers Swatch and Mini Review

Hello Everyone,

I'm back with another YouTube video. This one is much shorter then my last one found here. It is long but it is informative if you'd like to join and be a presenter with me. You can sign up here or simply purchase items or host a party on that site too.

If you are unaware of Younique products here is a short video featuring their blushers. I have tested them and they are beautiful and stay on all day. In my experience, they are just as amazing as Tarte Amazonian and MAC blushes. There is a good range that would be good for all skin tones. They can be applied light or heavy -- completely up to you. Here are some pictures if you don't want to watch the video.



And Here is the Video!

Thanks for visiting my blog and if you have comments, questions, or just want to say Hi please leave it below. Also if you'd like to see more videos and how-to's, GRWM, or anything and everything Younique Cosmetics please subscribe and go one over to my business website. :D

Please check out my other social media sites FACEBOOKINSTAGRAMTWITTERGOOGLE+TUMBLR ** My Tumblr and twitter features everything including my personal blog which is not always a happy place but wanted to warn folks as I want this to be a happy place. **


No comments:

Post a Comment