Thursday, March 20, 2014

Younique Presenter Starter Kit: Youtube Video

Alright finally I shot, edited, and uploaded my first YouTube video in regards to the Younique products. This one is long because I wanted to feature the products and you do get a good amount. I also wanted to introduce myself a little and even more so how I got into the company. I included a couple slides of some eye looks I have done and what you get in the current kit.

Here are the photos I took upon opening the package and the youtube video will be at the end.

If interested in any products, joining, or hosting a party my website is found here.

If you have any questions please comment below or PM me. I look forward to hearing from you!

Please check out my other social media sites FACEBOOKINSTAGRAMTWITTERGOOGLE+TUMBLR ** My Tumblr and twitter features everything including my personal blog which is not always a happy place but wanted to warn folks as I want this to be a happy place. **


















No comments:

Post a Comment