Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Younique eyeshadows the greens

Here is the youtube video I posted last week. You know sometimes having a full time job, three kids, and a my online social media stuff IE blogging, youtube makes the weeks get away from me. Boo Hoo so please forgive I didn't post this sooner. Below is the picture of me using the colors on the youtube video. I also today just posted a tutorial video on how to use some of the shades. I take the greens and turn the look from day wear to a night out with just a couple easy steps. I hope you check it out and subscribe, host a party, be a presenter... or heck just ask me any questions. I am ready to help you find your inner and outer beauty! I can't help it as it's the social worker in me (yes that is my day job so you know I need the money. lol just teasing.. well sorta :D )

This is a look using Giddy, Innocent, crushed, and dignified.

Even on my hazel, green eyes the colors give a subdued look to my eye color. 

End of work day and for my oily easily creasing lids the colors are still on and distinct... can't say that bout my Non Younique face products.

Ok so this is my face and eyebrows in the raw... don't be scared lol Your left is on a white base and your right is using a black base. This way you can see the difference in colors. This look is taught how to accomplish in the second video.

I used giddy, famous, empowered, innocent, and corrupted.

And here is the two videos I created in regards to the green pigments by Younique cosmetics. 



Here is the link to my current party or if you want to reap the rewards of free product and half price let me know I can help you set your own party up. :D

Please check out my other social media sites FACEBOOKINSTAGRAMTWITTERGOOGLE+TUMBLR ** My Tumblr and twitter features everything including my personal blog which is not always a happy place but wanted to warn folks as I want this to be a happy place. **

No comments:

Post a Comment